Helpful Information when making your Visit Request
- The Sculpture Park is open from late October 2023 until early April 2024. Bookings are essential.
- The Connells Bay Sculpture Park contains a collection of site responsive or site-specific sculptures established on our private property. We only offer guided sculpture walks.
- As we only offer a few walks each month during our opening season we suggest you book early and be prepared to be flexible with your dates to increase your chance of a booking.
- The only way to walk the sculpture park on your own is if you have booked to stay in the guest cottage. You can do that easily from our website.
- All sculpture walks are at 10.30 unless an alternative time has been agreed with us.
- Requests to visit one or two days before your preferred date are unlikely to be accommodated.
- Fees: Adults $30: Students $20: Children under 15 $15; Groups of 10 or more $25pp if paid by one person