Helpful Information when making your Visit Request
- All visitors to Connells Bay who are eligible to be vaccinated will need to be double vaccinated and you will be asked to give evidence of this on arrival.
- The Connells Bay Sculpture Park contains a collection of site responsive or site-specific sculptures established on our private property. We only offer guided sculpture walks.
- As we only offer a few walks each month during our open season which will be 3rd January to 1st May 2022 we suggest you book early and be prepared to be flexible with your dates if you wish to increase your chances of visiting.
- The only way to walk the sculpture park on your own is if you have booked to stay in the guest cottage. You can do that easily from our website.
- All sculpture walks are at 10.30 unless an alternative time has been agreed with us.
- Requests to visit one or two days before your preferred date are unlikely to be accommodated.
- Fees: Adults $30: Students $20: Children under 15 $15; Groups of 10 or more $25pp if paid by one person